Cougar 336BHS Fifth Wheel Bunkhouse w/ Outside Kitchen
Forget that old saying “If you have to ask you can’t afford it” because here at Lakeshore RV it’s exactly the opposite. Our pricing on the 2018 Cougar 336BHS is so low, Keystone won’t let us put it on our site! Call now to find out how you can save thousands with our factory direct pricing! 100 POINT INSPECTION PERFORMED BEFORE YOU TAKE OWNERSHIP
Keystone Cougar 336BHS Layout
The outside of the 2018 Cougar 336BHS is just as comfortable as the inside. It offers an awning to keep the sun off and an outside kitchen so you won’t have to burn yourself on a campfire just to cook outdoors. As you step inside you’ll find that the main living area is between dual opposing slides making it nice and roomy. The kids will love the rear bunkhouse as it’s got floor space for playing thanks the dedicated slide. Finally, the front is on an upper level that holds the master suite where mom and dad can relax and have a little privacy.FILL OUT A TRADE-IN FORM TO SEE WHAT YOUR CURRENT RV IS WORTH
Keystone Cougar 336BHS Features
- High Gloss Medallion Gel Coated Filon® Fiberglass: Gives you a beautiful finish that is more resistant to weathering & scratches and is easier to keep clean.
- Aluminum Rims: Lighter, rust resistant, and stay looking great over time.
- XL Pass Through Storage w/ Entertainment Hook-Up: Pack up your gear to take along. When you get there you can bring the TV outside with you.
- Fold Down Bike/Storage Rack: Larger cargo items such as bikes fit perfectly.
- Fully Heated and Enclosed Underbelly w/ Enclosed Dump Valves: Head out even when it’s cold without worry of water freezing.
- Patented Front Cap Hitch VisionTM Mirror: Lines up with the rear view mirror so you can see both the hitch and pin as you back up to the RV.
- Max Turn Technology Front Cap: Allows for tighter turns and better cornering.
- MOR/ryde CRE 3000 Suspension: Absorbs road shock & allows for more axel travel offering better protection for your RV and giving you a smoother tow.
- Black Tank Flush: Allows you to clean out the black tank rather than just empty, keeping it from accumulating build up.
- Battery Disconnect: When your RV is not in use things like smoke and LP detectors will still draw from your battery. Easily disconnect it with the flip of a switch and extend the life of your battery.
- 50 Amp Service: Run what you need to without popping breakers.
- 4 Point Auto Electric Level Up: Takes the guess work and time out of leveling the RV manually.
- Cougar Camp Remote Control: Control your slides, awning, leveling jacks, and outside lights with the press of a few buttons from anywhere inside or out.
- Tinted Frameless Windows: Offer better ventilation, privacy, and the tint protects the seals from sun damage.
- Electric Awning w/ LED Lighting: Protects you from the sun during the day and illuminates your patio area at night.
- All Weather Outside Speakers: Jam out to your favorite play list while you relax outside.
- Outside Shower: When the kids come back from activities filthy, you can get them cleaned up before they go inside.
- LP Quick Connect: Easily hook up a gas grill to your LP system.
- Exterior Kitchen: Keep and eye on dinner and the kids as they play outside, all at the same time.
- Manual Backup on Main Slides: If you find yourself without power or the slides won’t automatically retract, you can manually put them in so you’re not stuck in one place.
- R-15 Astro-Foil in Underbelly & Slide Out Floors: Allows for usage in temps as low as 0° F.
- 15K BTU Ducted A/C & 30K BTU Furnace: Keep cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Main Living Area
- LCD TV w/ DVD Player, Bluetooth, & Sound Bar: When the weather takes a turn for the worse, you can head in and still have a good time.
- Hide-A-Bed Sofa & Convertible Dinette: Create added sleeping space for guests (optional theater seating and free standing dinette do not have sleeping space)
- 8 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator: No need to drag along a cooler or bags of ice.
- Residential Full-Extension, Steel Ball Bearing Drawer Guides: Not only do they open smoothly and easily, they open all the way so you can get to what’s in the back.
- Solid Surface Countertops: So durable they can withstand a hot pan set on them without damage.
- Stainless Steel Microwave: Perfect for quick meals and snacks.
- Triple Burner Range w/ Oven: Cook a full meal just the way you would at home.
- Deep Oversized Kitchen Basin w/ Sink Cover: The kids can easily get the dishes washed after meals and the sink cover allows you to use it as added counter space when needed.
CUSTOM BUILD YOUR 336BHS WITH THE OPTIONS YOU WANT
- Triple Bunks and Cub Couch: Enough sleeping space in the bunkhouse for 5!
- Teddy Bear Bunk Mats: Soft and cuddly just like a stuffed animal to keep your little ones cozy.
- LED TV in Bunkhouse: The kids can watch morning cartoons or a late night movie in the comfort of the bunkhouse.
- Gas/Electric Water Heater w/ 16.2 Gallons/Hour Capacity: There are plenty of hot showers to go around.
- Power Vent: Removes odors and moisture lingering in the bathroom.
- Queen Bed w/ Cougar Platinum Series Orthopedic Sleep System Mattress: Parents are in for the best sleep of their life that will offer up the energy needed to keep up with the kids.
New & Used Keystone Cougar 336BHS Sales
Take your very own 2018 Cougar 336BHS on your next camping trip. With our worldwide delivery, we’ll have it to you in no time. All you have to do to begin is choose the option below that meets your needs: