2017 Arctic Wolf 285DRL4 Floor Plan
Arctic Wolf Inventory
Arctic Wolf 285DRK4 Fifth Wheel Rear LivingIf your idea of retirement is traveling around the country in an RV, you’ll love the Arctic Wolf 285DRK4. It’s equipped to handle the typical season as well as cold weather camping. With sleeping space for up to 4 you have space for visitors such as friends or grandkids. Make this fifth wheel yours today and apply for our no money down financing. It’s quick, easy, and we’ll work with the banks to get you the lowest interest rate possible.
Forest River Arctic Wolf 285DRK4 LayoutStepping inside the Arctic Wolf 285DRK4 is like walking into a beautiful home. First you find yourself in the kitchen, which offers a beautiful island where you’ll have added counter and cabinet space. Connected to the kitchen is the comfortable living room. Both areas have tons of floor space thanks to a slideout on each side. Heading up the steps after the kitchen you’ll find the full bath which has entrances from the hall and the master bedroom so it’s easy to get to from anywhere in the RV. In the very front is the cozy master bedroom that has privacy doors to close it off from the rest of the unit.
Don’t fret if you’re not in the Michigan area. You can still have this 285DRK4 at a super low price. We offer worldwide delivery to take this rig from our door to yours!
Forest River Arctic Wolf 285DRK4 Features
- Attached to the front cap you’ll find a pin box that’s compatible with short bed trucks so you don’t have to have a huge truck to take this 5th wheel along.
- Proper tire pressure is important for safe travel and good gas mileage. The tire pressure monitoring system will keep an eye on it and alert you of any significant changes.
- An auto leveling system takes the guess work out of set up so you can spend your time relaxing rather than fussing with the RV.
- Unpack your outdoor camping gear from the pass thru storage area that creates tons of extra room.
- When you hook up with the 50 amp power service you can rest assured that you’ll be able to run the electrical things you need without constantly popping breakers.
- Whether you like to hit the trails or you have kids tagging along, you can load up bikes on the optional bike rack on the rear.
- Don’t let those back in camping spaces intimidate you. With the optional back up camera you can easily see your surroundings as you maneuver your way in.
- Just because snow hits doesn’t mean it’s time to head home. Let the heated and enclosed underbelly and upgraded arctic insulation keep your RV safe while you explore your winter wonderland.
- For those who like to head off grid, this RV is prepped for the easy addition of solar panels to save your battery life.
- No matter how tall you are you shouldn’t feel like the RV is closing in on you. Six foot four inch slides create plenty of headroom so you can feel right at home.
- No matter what temperature Mother Nature has graced you with, you can keep the inside perfectly comfortable. The 35K BTU furnace will warm you when it’s cold out and the 13.5K BTU A/C (optional 15K) cools everything down when it starts to heat up.
Main Living Area
- After a long day of camping activities you can sink down into the power theater seating that has both heat and massage to take care of any sore muscles.
- Accommodating overnight guests is never a problem with the tri-fold sleeper sofa.
- As you relax in the living room the ceiling fan overhead keeps the air circulated for more even temperatures.
- If the weather isn’t cooperating, you can still enjoy your trip. With the entertainment center that has an optional large LED TV and optional fireplace you can keep occupied and cozy.
- An island in the center of the kitchen has a large sink and pull out faucet that make filling and washing even the largest pans simple.
- Your kitchen is not only functional, but breathtaking as well. The seamless countertops and stainless steel appliances make it feel just like home and they’re easy to clean.
- There’s tons of space for cold items in the residential double door refrigerator that’s equipped with a 1,000 watt inverter so you can run it on battery, solar, or shore power.
- You’ll find plenty of space for dishes and dry goods as well. A gorgeous hutch and spacious pantry will hold everything you need.
- When it’s time to cook you won’t have to fight with the campfire. Use the triple burner range and oven to cook just like you do at home.
- If you don’t have time for a full meal, the microwave is there to make a quick meal or snack.
- The free standing table & chairs are much easier to get in and out of than the typical booth style dinette.
- A single level master suite in the front is separate from the rest of the RV offering you added privacy when you have guests over.
- There’s no shortage of storage in the bathroom. You’ll find a linen closet, medicine cabinet, and storage in the vanity so you can keep the bathroom neat and tidy.
- Don’t give up privacy to go camping. Your full bath has it’s own private shower so you won’t ever have to use the campground bathroom.
- Stash your clothes and personal items in the large wardrobe with drawers found in the master bedroom.
- Keep anything you may need at night within reach on the night stands found on both sides of the bed.
- Whether you like to sit up in bed at night or need your head elevated for better sleep, the queen bed with Evergreen mattress and lift system will do the trick by going from a flat position to a seated position with the press of a button.
- They say you sleep better in a cool room, and if that’s the case for you, the optional 13.5K BTU bedroom A/C will keep it just the right temp for you.
New & Used Forest River Arctic Wolf 285DRK4 SalesGet ready for incredible adventures in the Arctic Wolf 285DRK4! When you take possession of your unit, we’ll do a full walk through with you to ensure you know how to use everything. All you have to do to get started is choose one of the options below.