Hideout 298BHDS Fifth Wheel Bunkhouse
Take your sanctuary wherever you go in the 2017 Hideout 298BHDS. This bunkhouse offers plenty of space for your family to be able to get out there and spend quality time together. Fill your photo albums with pictures from all over the country! Check it out today!
Keystone Hideout 298BHDS Layout
A cozy bunkhouse is found in the rear of the 2017 Hideout 298BHDS where the kids will be nice and comfortable. The whole family can gather in the center for meals and family activities in the kitchen and living room. Just up the steps in the front is a full bath that prevents you from having to make the mad dash across the campground in the middle of the night. In the front of the 298BHDS is a serene master bedroom for mom & dad.
Keystone Hideout 298BHDS Features
- Create mouth-watering meals for your family in the fresh open air using the outside kitchen that comes equipped with a double burner stove, sink, and refrigerator.
- Easily guide the pin into the hitch with the help of the patented hitch vision mirror on the front cap that lets you see both from your rear view mirror.
- Get this rig set up in no time with the electric adjustable front landing gear.
- There’s tons of space in the oversized pass thru storage for your extra gear.
- The built-in 30,000 BTU furnace and 15,000 BTU air conditioner will keep the temp on the inside perfect no matter what it hits outside.
- An HD LED TV is found in the entertainment center complete with surround sound speakers for the perfect viewing experience.
- Added sleeping space can be found in the tri-fold sleeper sofa and booth dinette that converts into a bed (optional free standing dinette does not convert).
- A range with hi-output burner and a microwave offer plenty of heating power for your cooking needs.
- You’ll find ample space for cold items in the 8 cu. ft. refrigerator.
Bunkhouse/Full Bath/Master Bed
- Cozy 52” x 74” bunks offer the kids plenty of space to stretch out.
- The wardrobe and desk in the bunkhouse will have the kids feeling right at home.
- Keep your towels and toiletries within arms reach in the bathroom by stashing them in the linen closet and medicine cabinet.
- The large shower with a seat affords plenty of elbow room when you’re getting cleaned up.
- Full strutted storage is found under the queen bed in the master bedroom for plenty of space for bulky items.
New & Used Keystone Hideout 298BHDS Sales
Don’t wait to start making those memories. Make the 2017 Hideout 298BHDS yours today! Head down with the kids to check it out in person! They can check out the bunkhouse and pick which bed will be theirs while you explore the rest of it! You’ll find hours and directions here!