Hideout 32BHTS Travel Trailer Bunkhouse
With sleeping space for nine, the 2017 Hideout 32BHTS is the ultimate family bunkhouse! The bunkhouse itself has room for four, the master bedroom offers a queen bed, and there’s added sleeping space found in the main living area! Wherever you’re headed, don’t leave without this RV on your hitch!
Keystone Hideout 32BHTS Layout
Triple slides in the 2017 Hideout 32BHTS create tons of added floor space so your family has room to move around. One of these slides is located in the bunkhouse, which gives the kids extra room to play! An outside kitchen allows you to spend time in the great outdoors yet still offer up homemade meals for your family. Take a look at the 32BHTS today!
Keystone Hideout 32BHTS Features
- Electric brakes help to stop the trailer while towing so you don’t have to just rely on the tow vehicle.
- Get a solid set up that won’t bounce or sway using the four heavy duty stabilizer jacks.
- Crank up the exterior speakers while you unload the camp chairs and other gear from the oversized pass thru storage and set up your campfire.
- The exterior kitchen offers a cooktop, fridge, and sink so you can prepare your meals outside but avoid the burns from the campfire.
- With a 30K BTU furnace and a 13.5K BTU air conditioner you can set the temp inside and camp any time of year!
Main Living Area
- Create all the same meals they love at home from anywhere with the triple burner range with oven and the microwave.
- There’s plenty of space for drinks and desserts in the 6 cu. ft. refrigerator.
- A high rise kitchen faucet makes it easy for the kids to get the dishes washed up after each meal!
- While the kids wash those dishes, you can kick back in the living room and enjoy the HD TV with surround sound speakers.
- Fold out the sleeper sofa or convert the booth dinette into a bed for added sleeping space for guests (optional free standing dinette does not convert).
- 2 fixed bunks and a cube couch that turns into a bed sit in the bunkhouse to give the kids plenty of sleeping space!
- The entertainment center and wardrobe in the bunkhouse offer tons of space for the little ones to keep their clothes, toys, and personal items!
- The medicine cabinet in the full bath keeps your medications and toiletries up and out of reach from little hands.
- A hidden laundry chute in the master bedroom will send all the dirty clothes to the pass thru storage area so you don’t have to look at them until laundry day!
- Once the little ones are tucked into their bunks, you’ll find your own cozy queen-sized bed waiting for you in the master bedroom.
New & Used Keystone Hideout 32BHTS Sales
Hide out in the 2017 Hideout 32BHTS today! The kids will love having all this space and spending time with you! All you have to do is choose one of the options below to get started!