2017 Keystone Montana High Country 362RD Floor Plan
Montana High Country Inventory
Montana High Country 362RD Fifth Wheel BunkhouseImagine touring the countryside in the 2017 Montana High Country 362RD. With enough sleeping space for 6, it’s great for a family or someone who loves to have guests along. With this rear bunkhouse layout, you’ll find that every piece of it spells comfort. Not only will you be getting an amazing fifth wheel, you’ll be getting all the benefits that come along with buying from Lakeshore RV. We offer rock bottom prices that beat out any other dealership in the nation. While we are a Muskegon RV dealer, that doesn’t mean you can’t take advantage of this pricing if you’re not on the area. Before you head to Google to type in “RVs for sale near me,” know that with this pricing and worldwide delivery, your local dealers won’t be able to offer anything close.
Keystone Montana High Country 362RD LayoutWhen you step in the main door in the center of the 2017 Montana High Country you’ll find a ton of space. This space holds the living room and the kitchen between two slides that open it up for more room to move. Up front is the master suite that is on an upper level all by itself. Here you’ll find a full bath and a bedroom that holds the bed in a slide, creating added floor space. At the opposite end of the RV is the lavish bunkhouse that can double as a den. The dual opposing slides make this room so comfortable, you may never want to leave it.
APPLY FOR NO MONEY DOWN FINANCING NOW!
Keystone Montana High Country 362RD FeaturesThe features make the difference. This premium fifth wheel does nothing but deliver in this department. Take a look at all these great amenities and what they can do to make your trip more enjoyable.
- Hitch VisionTM Mirror: Lines up with your rearview mirror so you can see both the hitch and the pin without having to turn your body around.
- Upgraded Insulation: Allows you to head out whenever you want as it’s tested and approved for 0° degree usage.
- 50 amp Service: No more deciding what to run and what to shut off. Now you can run it all without popping breakers.
- Dual 7,000 lb Axels: Offer up an impressive GVWR of 15,800 lbs.
- Self Adjusting Brakes: As you use them they adjust themselves to be in the optimal position to stop every time.
- Frameless Tinted Windows: These windows not only look amazing, they offer privacy and keep the sun off their seals.
- Huge Pass Thru Storage Area: Bring along all the gear you need with this added space that can be accessed from both sides of the RV.
- Tailgate Bike Rack: When you want to hit the trails on your bike rather than on foot, this rack is perfect for bringing them along.
- Outdoor Kitchen: Cooking with a campfire can be a pain. With this fridge, cooktop, and microwave you can enjoy outdoor cooking without the uneven heating.
- Optional Auto Leveling System: The press of a button gets your RV to do all the work for you so you can get to relaxing.
- 15K BTU A/C: When the summer heat moves in on you, this A/C will keep the interior cool and comfortable.
- 35K BTU Furnace: Heading out in the winter? The furnace will keep you nice and toasty while the snow falls outside.
Main Living Area
- Optional Theater Seating: Heat, massage, and cup holders wait to melt away any stress or sore muscles you’ve acquired from the day (recliners standard)
- Large LED TV & DVD Player: The weather isn’t always going to behave. You’ll still be able to enjoy your time even if you can’t be outside.
- Fireplace: Located in the entertainment center, it has a 4,770 BTU heater that’s perfect for those cold nights.
- Ceiling Fan: Air circulation in a small space is important. This fan will keep the air fresh and moving while also helping to keep the temperature even in the room.
- 12 Cu. Ft Refrigerator: Ditch the cooler and the bags of ice. This fridge has so much room you can bring along anything you may crave.
- 22” Oven with Broiler: Unlike most tiny RV ovens, this one can take on your favorite casserole or broiled meat no problem.
- Solid Surface Countertops: Non-porous so bacteria has nowhere to hide and so durable you can set a hot pan on them.
- Power Vent Fan with Rain Sensor: Whisks food odors outside the RV and when it starts to rain, turns itself off and closes up the vent. Then when the rain dries up, it opens back up and turns back on.
- Washer & Dryer Prep In Pantry: Instead of in the bedroom the hookups in this model are in the kitchen so you can throw a load in at night and go to bed without having to listen to it.
- Power Theater Seating: Whether it’s a bunkhouse or den whomever is in there will be cozy with the heat and massage in this seating.
- Entertainment Center with HDTV and Fireplace: Nothing says movie night like a TV and fireplace!
- Two Bunks: One found above the entertainment center and one above the theater seating offer up sleeping space for little ones or guests.
- Hide-A-Bed Sofa: Need even more sleeping space? Fold out this sofa bed that’s big enough for two.
- ½ Bath Off Bunkhouse: Instead of fumbling through the dark RV at night, this bathroom makes it much easier.
- 48” x 30” Shower: Large with plenty of room to move around so you won’t feel closed in.
- Shower Skylight: Allows natural light to fill the bathroom without having to add in a window and compromise privacy.
- 18 Gallon Per Hour Water Heater: Recovers quickly so there are plenty of hot showers to go around.
- 32” Master Bedroom TV: Enjoy the late night news or a movie from the comfort of your own bed.
- Bedside Nightstands and USB Charging Station: Keep those important devices near you at night while they charge up for use in the morning.
- Massive Under Bed Storage: Lift the bed up to reveal a large storage space tucked out of the way.
- Queen Bed: Comfortable and spacious for a refreshing night’s sleep.
New & Used Keystone Montana High Country 362RD SalesAre you ready to see this 2017 Montana High Country 362RD? Head on into the dealership or check out our virtual tours on our website! Every unit on the lot gets it’s own photo gallery so you know you’re seeing pictures of the actual unit, not stock photos from the manufacturer. To claim this fifth wheel as yours, click one of the following to get started:
Lakeshore RV Center Reviews
2015 Montana High Country 305RLDave Miller