2017 Montana High Country 380TH Floor Plan
Montana High Country Inventory
Montana High Country 380TH Fifth Wheel Toy HaulerYou don’t have to give up living space to have a garage when you roll with the 2017 Montana High Country 380TH! The cargo space is below the master bedroom that lifts up out of the way when you need it! Then it just drops back down when the garage is unloaded! Check this impressive RV out!
Keystone Montana High Country 380TH LayoutThe rear garage is found concealed under the master bedroom in the rear. With a cargo capacity of 3,875 lbs, you can bring along an ATV, golf cart, or other large cargo items! Then just drop the bedroom back down once it’s unloaded. The center of this model holds a large kitchen with lots of counter space! A slide on one side houses the fridge and dinette creating a nice open space! The kitchen is always a great place to gather and cook with loved ones and with this layout you have the space to do it! The front of the 380TH is where you’ll find your spacious living room. Dual opposing slides hold two sofas and really open the room up. There’s plenty of seating space here for entertaining or just relaxing when you need some down time.
Keystone Montana High Country 380TH Features
- When you set the indoor temp, this rig keeps it there! The R-11 insulated sidewalls, R-15 insulated slideout floors, R-21 insulated main floor, and R-38 equivalent radiant technology insulated roof ensure that none of that air escapes!
- Between all that insulation and a 35K BTU furnace the 380TH is tested and approved for 0° usage so your adventures can happen all year long!
- 50 amp service ensures you can run whatever you need to without worrying about popping breakers.
- Pack up the enormous drop frame pass thru storage compartment with all your extra gear like pie irons, fishing equipment, and more!
- Getting the pin into the hitch no longer requires you to strain you neck. The Hitch VisionTM mirror on the front cap lines up with your rear view mirror so you can easily guide it in.
- When the summer heat gets to be too much, head inside and crank up the 15K BTU air conditioner and cool off in comfort!
Main Living Area
- Solid surface kitchen countertops run through the kitchen offering a durable and gorgeous meal prep area.
- The large 12 cu. ft. 4 door refrigerator has tons of space for all your cold items so you won’t have to leave anything behind!
- Meals are just as simple to make as they are at home when you use the range that has 3 burners and a 22” oven with a broiler!
- Pop some popcorn in the 30” OTR microwave and enjoy a movie on the 50” HD LED TV with DVD player in the living area!
- When you just want a quiet relaxing night you can sink down into the theater seating and enjoy the warmth and crackle of the 4770 BTU electric fireplace.
- Two tri-fold hide-a-bed sofas in the living area offer up plenty of space for overnight guests to be nice and cozy!
- Unload the cargo from the garage using the ramp door and lower the bedroom into place!
- Keep your important devices charged up using the bedside USB charging station so you won’t miss any calls or messages!
- Enjoy the late night news on the 32” HD LED bedroom TV from the comfort of your own queen bed before you fall asleep at night.
- Take your time during your morning routine in the large 40” x 30” shower with a seat that’s powered by a water heater that can create up to 18 gallons per hour.
New & Used Keystone Montana High Country 380TH SalesAre you ready to spend your next trip in the 2017 Montana High Country 380TH? Getting this 5th wheel on your hitch is simple! Just pick one of the following to get started!
Lakeshore RV Center Reviews
2015 Montana High Country 305RLDave Miller