2017 Sprinter 357FWLFT Floor Plan
Sprinter 357FWLT 5th Wheel BunkhouseYou can head off into the wilderness in this 2017 Sprinter 357FWLT today. With our easy no money down financing, you can fill out a credit application before you even come in or call! Add on the amazing extended warranties, that cover more than the manufacturers warranty and for much longer, and roll them right into the loan so you can include them in your monthly payment! Give us a call and experience the Lakeshore RV difference. SAVE THOUSANDS WITH OUR FACTORY DIRECT PRICING!
Keystone Sprinter 357FWLT LayoutThe rear living room layout of the 2017 Sprinter 357FWLT offers a different option from the standard bunkhouse layout. Usually you will find the bunkhouse at one end and the master bedroom at the other, putting a lot of space between the parents and kids. If you like the idea keeping your little ones closer to you at night, this is the RV for you. The bunkhouse is located in the center of this model and the only thing between it and the master bedroom is the full bath. The rear has dual opposing slides that allow for more seating for the family and a large kitchen area where you can prepare home cooked meals. TAKE THE VIRTUAL TOUR RIGHT FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME!
Keystone Sprinter 357FWLT Features
- Performance Insulation Package: Offers R-30 floor, R-28 roof, R-18 slideout floor, & R-20 front wall insulation so you can camp any time of year.
- Heated pass through compartment: Put anything in the pass thru storage in the winter with confidence it won’t freeze on the way.
- Tinted safety glass windows: Added privacy and UV protection.
- Power landing gear: No fussing with the landing gear required when you can drop them with the push of a button.
- Battery disconnect: Won’t let the smoke and LP leak detectors, clocks, or other equipment that draw constant power to drain your battery during longer periods of storage.
- 50 Amp power: Delivers enough power to be able to run the electrical devices you need without popping breakers or having to shut one off to use another.
- Enclosed underbelly with direct vent heat: Keeps tanks and lines from freezing up when you venture out on a winter journey.
- 4 Point auto level up: Push a button and sit back while the RV does all the work for you.
- Remote control system: Control your slides, the awning, and auto leveling system right from this remote.
- Rear bumper storage w/ end caps: Lets you store the sewer hose away from everything else so there’s no worry of bacteria spreading.
- 4 wheel electric brakes: Stop the trailer when you stop so it’s not all left up to the tow vehicle.
- Beauflor® linoleum: Runs through most of the RV, is beautiful, and easy to keep clean.
- 35K BTU furnace & 15K BTU A/C: No matter what Mother Nature hands you, you’ll be nice and cozy in the RV.
Main Living Area
- 8 cu. ft. double-door refrigerator: Keeps cold and frozen items just the right temp, no cooler needed.
- 3-burner high output gas range: Cook the pasta, meat, and sauce all at the same time while the garlic bread bakes below.
- Industrial pull-down sprayer faucet: Makes it easy for the kids to get the dishes washed after meals.
- Lighted range hood with exhaust fan: Pulls cooking odors out of the kitchen leaving it fresh.
- Microwave with carousel: Quick meals and snacks are never a problem.
- 40” HD LED TV: Even when you can’t be outside, you can still enjoy your trip.
- Fireplace: Soothes you after a long day as the flames dance and create a relaxing ambiance.
- Tri-fold sleeper sofa w/storage: Accommodate overnight guests and stash added sheets and blankets beneath.
- High grade carpeting: Built to last the test of time and stay looking great.
- 30” x 42” Residential shower w/seat: Lets you get cleaned up without feeling closed in.
- Residential medicine cabinet with mirror: Keep toiletries and medication up and out of reach from little hands.
- Floor to ceiling linen closet: With towels right in the bathroom you never have to make that mad dash to the bedroom because you forgot to grab one.
- Skylight over the shower: Bask in the glow of the morning sun while you get ready for the day.
- Residential queen Dream Collection bed: Gives mom and dad a comfortable place to sleep so they can keep up with the kids the next day.
- High grade carpet in master bedroom: Get out of bed without freezing your toes.
- Under bed storage w/ gas struts: When you need to bring along extra stuff, there’s always a place to store it.
- Washer/dryer prep: Adding in your own units means you won’t have to budget time at the laundromat into your vacation.
New & Used Keystone Sprinter 357FWLT SalesHere at Lakeshore RV we have a huge amount of inventory to choose from, like this 2017 Sprinter 357FWLT. With all the added options available, if we don’t have the exact package you want already here, we’ll custom order it for you. Just pick one of the following to get started: