New 2017 Arctic Wolf 265DBH8
For Sale - 7254
Arctic Wolf 265DBH8 5th Wheel Bunkhouse
About Lakeshore RV Center
Arctic Wolf 265DBH8 Fifth Wheel BunkhouseIf your family loves year round adventure, the 2017 Arctic Wolf 265DBH8 is the 5th wheel for you. It sleeps up to 7 and is well equipped to handle winter camping. There’s only one thing that could make this RV better and that’s wholesale pricing. When you purchase from Lakeshore RV you are guaranteed to get the absolute lowest price in the nation. Take a look at all that comes with this amazing deal.
Forest River Arctic Wolf 265DBH8 LayoutThe layout of the 2017 Arctic Wolf 265DBH8 is perfect for family camping. As you step inside you’ll find a wide-open living and kitchen area made possible by the center slideout. Just passed this main area is the bunkhouse. You’re kiddos will love the steps that lead up to their sleeping area. Another set of steps takes you up to the master suite in the front where you’ll find your full bath that’s accessible via the hallway and the master bedroom. All the way in the front is the private master bedroom where parents can get a little quiet time away from the kids.
If this layout sounds better than the RV you have now, you’re in luck. Here at Lakeshore RV we make it incredible easy to trade it in. Once you have your 265DBH8 on your hitch, you can visit all the places on your bucket list without the hassle of selling your current RV. Fill out our simple trade-in form to find out what it’s worth now!
Forest River Arctic Wolf 265DBH8 Features
- The pin box is compatible with short bed trucks so there’s no problem making those turns.
- As you head down the road, your tire pressure monitoring system will alert you to any significant changes so you can deal with it right away.
- An optional backup camera helps you to see as you guide your RV into those back in campsites.
- Head out even in the dead of winter with the protection and comfort delivered by a heated & enclosed underbelly, upgraded arctic insulation, and a 35K BTU furnace.
- Kids love to bring their bikes along and with the optional bike rack you’ve got plenty of room for them.
- The large pass thru storage area is perfect for packing up beach toys, camp chairs, fishing equipment and more.
- No one wants to spend a bunch of time setting up. Press a button and let the auto leveling system do all the work for you so you can get to the more important things.
- After a day out in the wilderness the little ones will probably come back pretty filthy. Get them cleaned up without the outside shower that lets you leave all that dirt right where it belongs.
- When you come back from your fishing trip with that prize winning salmon, cook it up using the outdoor kitchen that includes a gas grill and a mini-fridge to keep your drinks cold.
- Inside you’ll find plenty of headroom in the 6’ 4” slide that has two large windows to afford you plenty of natural light.
- When the summer heat gets to be too much, the 13.5K BTU A/C unit (optional 15K BTU) will keep you cool as a cucumber.
Main Living Area
- Stainless steel appliances and seamless countertops in the kitchen give you that elegant home like feel and are easy to keep clean.
- Use the 3-burner range with oven to boil the pasta, brown the meat, and simmer the sauce all while the garlic bread bakes blow.
- Serve up your world famous spaghetti at the cozy booth dinette that even has drawers underneath for added storage space.
- Leave that bulky cooler and its bags of ice behind and pack up your double door residential refrigerator that includes a 1,000 watt inverter so you can run it off shore power, your battery, or solar panels.
- After meals, the large sink and pull out kitchen faucet make it nice and easy for the kids to do the dishes.
- When the weather is poor your family can experience the ultimate movie night. Make some popcorn in the microwave, crank up the optional fireplace and enjoy the optional large LED TV.
- If you have guests that would like to tag along for the trip, accommodate them on the tri-fold sleeper sofa and dinette that converts into a bed.
- Your little ones will be nice and snug in the set of bunks that each have their own reading lights.
- There’s plenty of room for all their clothes and toys found in the wardrobe right in the bunkhouse.
- Whether they’re getting changed or just need some time alone, the privacy curtain closes off the bunkhouse from the rest of the RV.
- Keep medications up and out of reach from little hands in the medicine cabinet, toiletries stashed in the vanity storage, and towels within arms reach in the linen closet, all found in your full bath.
- Who knows what you’ll find on the floor of the campground shower. Avoid that fungus and enjoy the privacy of your own corner shower in the comfort of your RV.
- Parents have a host of storage space to themselves in the large wardrobe with drawers found in the master bedroom.
- Keep those important devices near you at night on the nightstands on each side of the bed and charge them up using the USB port found near the bed.
- Slip into the comfort of your queen bed that’s topped with an evergreen mattress and get just the right position using the electric bed lift that can take you from a flat to a seated position with the press of a button.
- An optional 2nd 13.5K A/C is dedicated to just the bedroom to help you sleep more comfortably.
New & Used Forest River Arctic Wolf 265DBH8 SalesDon’t let someone else swoop in and snag this deal of a lifetime. Make the 2017 Arctic Wolf 265DBH8 yours today. If you think you’re too far away, think again. We offer worldwide delivery to bring it to your door. All you have to do is choose one of the following to begin the process.
Arctic Wolf RV Inventory (6)
Lakeshore RV Center strives to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on this website. However, actual products, programs and services may differ from those listed on this site. All prices listed on this site are subject to change without notice. Lakeshore RV Center is not responsible for any typos, misprints, or errors found in our website. All prices listed exclude delivery fees, sales tax, and registration tags. All units are subject to prior sale. Product information, program information, service offerings, and photographs are intended to be representative examples based on information available by the manufacturer at time of posting, and are subject to change without notice. Specifications, standard equipment, model availability, options, fabrics, and colors are subject to change without notice to our dealership. To receive or verify current information, please contact us.
New Arctic Wolf 265DBH8 for sale: 2017
What Do You Think?