Every inch of storage space counts when you’re on the road. That’s why we’ve developed this list of 20 best RV organization tips and tricks to help you make the most out of your space and protect your stuff while traveling and camping!
1. Pack safely by layering bubble wrap or non-skid liner between your dishes. Can koozies will help protect your favorite glasses, too.
2. Store grains & pasta in airtight containers, and keep hidden away in a cool microwave or oven when not in use. This is a great way to keep out unwanted critters and utilize unused space.
3. Use self-stick magnet strips to secure and show off photos. Lightweight plastic photo sleeves can also be Velcroed to the wall to display photos.
4. Use extra large air-tight or vacuum-packed bags to store linens like sheets & blankets in your underneath storage areas.
5. Easy-to-remove hooks from 3M won’t leave residue on your walls and they’ll come in handy for your bathrobe, kitchen tools, cables, and other hangables.