The start of the new year also marks the beginning of the RV Show season.
These shows offer a unique opportunity to view many recreational vehicles in one location without having to visit several different dealerships.
If you are a new RVer, or if you are in the market for a new RV, these shows are a great place to start your research. RV dealers come from miles away to attend RV Shows.
You can view everything from motorhomes, fifth wheels, travel trailers and pop up trailers.
With that in mind, it is always a good idea to have a game plan in place when attending an RV show.
Tips for this RV Show Season are:
• What type of RV will your budget allow.
• What type of RV is best for your family.
• What floor plan will work best for you and your family.
• If you’re going to be towing the RV is the tow vehicle capable of handling the weight of the RV and do you have the proper hitch work to safely tow it
• Will you be traveling cross-country in your or is it going to be set up at one permanent location.
• How many people will be in the RV and what are the sleeping requirements.
• Is there enough seating space.
• Do you need a slide-out(s) for additional living space.
• Is there enough exterior storage and are the storage compartments large enough to accommodate what you plan to take.
These are all questions you should answer before purchasing that RV.
You may find some bargains at RV shows or you may find the same deals you’d find at a dealership.
So, don’t buy at the RV Show until you talk to Lakeshore RV. Call toll-free at 1-888-743-8278 and let us find you the best deal on the new RV that you are looking for.
We represent over 140 different RV product lines, including travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, and motor homes.
There are no dealers in the United States, nor in Canada that can provide this kind of service to you.
We will make sure that you get the best price on your new RV.