Wildwood DLX 353FLFB Park Trailer Front Living
Whether you venture out for a weekend or weeks at time, the 2017 Wildwood 353FLFB has the space and amenities to keep you comfortable! This RV offers a home like feeling that will have you wanting to stay forever! Check it out!
Forest River Wildwood DLX 353FLFB Layout
The master bedroom that sits in the rear of this floor plan is huge! Not only does it offer a king sized bed, there’s still plenty of floor space to move around it! The living room in the front is set up great for relaxing or entertaining! The huge windows in the front let in tons of natural light and it’s attached to the kitchen so you can enjoy the aroma of your delicious meal as it cooks.
Forest River Wildwood DLX 353FLFB Features
- A 21’ awning provides shade for when you sit outdoors.
- With two entry doors, including a patio door, you can enter in the spot closest to what you need so you don’t track excess dirt through the RV.
- The 84" interior height with cathedral ceilings offers added head room for even the tallest camper!
- Enjoy the perfect inside temp created by the ducted Dometic® 13,500 BTU central air conditioner and in-floor ducted heat with 35K BTU furnace.
- Beauflor® flooring in the main area, and stain resistant carpet with padding in the bedroom and at the base of the furniture looks great and is made to withstand the test of time.
Main Living Area
- Bing along all the cold items you’ll need in the large 16 cu. ft. residential refrigerator and your dry goods in the pantry with shelves.
- The thermoform countertops offer a durable space for meal prep that won’t harbor bacteria like laminate.
- Utilize the 3 burner Piezo ignition range oven to make all your favorite dishes!
- La-Z-Boy® recliners offer the perfect place to kick back and relax!
- Added sleeping space is found in the La-Z-Boy® hide-a-bed sofa and the booth dinette that converts into a bed (optional free standing dinette does not convert).
- A large shower is connected to a water heater that can heat 16-gallons per hour so you can take your time.
- A built-in mirrored wood medicine cabinet and linen closet offer ample storage space in the bathroom for towels and toiletries.
- Under bed storage along with a large wardrobe in the master bedroom provide space for clothes and personal items.
- Solid privacy doors allow one person to head to bed without being disturbed by the noise of others that may be up for a while.
- The huge king bed is topped with a Serta® Bradley mattress so you can get the rest you need to enjoy your activities.
New & Used Forest River Wildwood DLX 353FLFB Sales
Wondering what to do next to make the 2017 Wildwood DLX 353FLFB yours? Choose one of the following to get started!