2017 Montana High Country 344RL Floor Plan
Montana High Country Inventory
Montana High Country 344RL 5th Wheel Rear LivingThe coast of Main today and the mountaintops of Colorado tomorrow, the 2017 Montana High Country gives you the freedom to roam. With a GVWR of 14,540 lbs, this 37’ long rig offers plenty of room and even enough sleeping space for 4! Check it out!
Keystone Montana High Country 344RL LayoutThe rear layout of the 2017 Montana High Country 344RL offers a lot of benefits. None of the seating is located next to an appliance, which means there’s no heat coming off of them affecting the person seated, or the actual fabrics of the furniture itself. The 344RL has a striking resemblance to the 345RL however with the 344RL you get an RV refrigerator that can run on gas or electric! Finally as you wander outside this layout, the best is yet to come with the exterior kitchen that allows for home cooked meals in the great outdoors.
Keystone Montana High Country 344RL Features
- With R-11 insulated sidewalls, R-15 insulated slideout floors, an R-21 insulated main floor, and an R-38 equivalent radiant technology insulated roof, this 5th wheel is tested and approved for using at temps as low as 0° F!
- With 50 amp service you don’t have to worry about shutting one appliance off to use another!
- The enormous drop frame pass thru storage compartment is perfect for added gear such as fishing poles, camp chairs, and more!
- The Max Turn front cap makes turning easy and a Hitch VisionTM mirror makes hitching up a cinch!
- Between the 35,000 BTU furnace and the 13.5K BTU A/C you can head out anywhere, any time!
Main Living Area
- Bring along everything you need for your favorite dishes in the 12 cubic foot 4 door refrigerator and the large pantry.
- Fit even your largest casseroles in the 22” oven with broiler.
- Stunning cognac walnut cabinetry is lined with solid surface kitchen countertops making the kitchen as elegant as it is functional!
- Overnight guests will love the comfort found on the tri-fold hide-a-bed sofa.
- Kick back and enjoy the large TV in the entertainment center that’s accompanied by a flickering fireplace.
- You’ll enjoy plenty of elbow room in the huge 48” x 30” shower found in the full bath that’s powered by a water heater that creates up to 18 gallons per hour.
- Lay your device on the bedside night stands and use the USB charging station to keep it powered up for when you need it!
- With a massive storage area under the bed and a huge wardrobe, you’ll have plenty of space for clothing and personal items.
- Cabinets in the master bedroom are prepped for the addition of a washer and dryer set so you can spend more time relaxing and no time in the laundromat.
- Slip into the soft queen bed at night and enjoy your favorite evening show on the 32” HD LED TV in the bedroom!
New & Used Keystone Montana High Country 344RL SalesYou deserve to treat yourself to the 2017 Montana High Country! All you have to do is pick an option below to get started! It’s that simple!
Lakeshore RV Center Reviews
2015 Montana High Country 305RLDave Miller