When it comes to versatility for the fun-seeking crowd, it doesn’t get better than Wolf Pack Toy Hauler RVs by Forest River. Whether you are looking for a half-ton towable travel trailer with an external or internal cargo area, or a full profile fifth wheel toy hauler, Wolf Pack RVs define versatility and value. Flexible floor plans, high quality construction, the ability to choose between aluminum or gel-coat sidewalls as well as a huge list of options and features allow you to transform your Wolf Pack to meet your needs. If you’re headed to the track, trail, woods, lake or campground, Wolf Pack Toy Haulers let you camp in comfort and still have room to bring your motorcycles, ATV’s, side-by-side, golf cart, bicycles, hunting gear, BBQ equipment or whatever else you need for vacation fun.
As Forest River’s #1 toy hauler brand, Wolf Pack RVs are loaded with innovative features and lead the way in design and functionality. For example, all Wolf Pack RVs feature Forest River’s Wide Body construction which means you get 102 inches of interior width for more usable space in the living and cargo areas. Other features unique to Wolf Pack Toy Haulers include chassis designs that eliminate wheel-well intrusions as well as interior walls that are among the strongest in the industry. More than anything, you’ll appreciate how the Wolf Pack masterfully blends utility with living comfort to provide you with a better camping experience. Choose a Wolf Pack Toy Hauler in a travel trailer floor plan with external or internal cargo area or a 5th wheel with internal cargo area and never again be forced to choose between camping comfort and enjoying your favorite vacation toys.
- Easily load and transport your toys outside with an 8×8′ cargo area complete with D-ring tie down anchors in the bed and a pair of heavy duty aluminum side rails that detach and double as load ramps.
- Available fuel station option eliminates the need to pack jerrycans & allow you to easily re-fuel your toys directly from your Wolf Pack.
- All the comforts of home: enclosed rear bath with tub shower, rear queen bed with bunk option, front jackknife sofa, front wardrobe cabinet that doubles as a TV stand and all the overhead cabinet storage you could need.
- Residential style appliances make preparing camp meals easy: kitchenette with Dometic refrigerator, exhaust hood, 3 burner range and compact oven.
- Rugged Wolf Pack looks and easy 1/2 ton towing performance thanks to a front diamond-plate panel to protect from road debris, aggressive Wolf Pack graphics, off road style tires and wheels matched to dual Lippert axles.
- Open floor plan complete with front queen bed, full side-aisle bath, central road side kitchen with bar and two bar stools and a versatile rear living area.
- The living area is where the 23WP really shines. You’ll love how this floor plan effortlessly converts between a spacious garage, huge dinette, couch seating or a full size bed. The magic is in the dual Swiss Army style couches that fold flat against the wall when not in use and fold down to form the bed and dinette seating. Add in the optional reclining chairs and you have a terrific living area!
- Bring along ALL your gear with you with overhead cabinets, cargo netting equipped shelving, wardrobe and a cavernous front pass-through storage areas.
- Rugged Wolf Pack features such as a front diamond-plate aluminum panel to deflect road debris and protect your coach, powder-coated steel frame, off road style wheels and tires that smoothly ride on extra large Lippert Axles.
- Giant front master suite with large queen bed in the road slide, floor to ceiling windows, large front wardrobe, pass through bath and storage space galore.
- Open central living area complete with a skylight equipped road slide for the U-shaped dinette, queen sized loft above the garage, cook friendly kitchen with bar-style counter tops and bar stools, AM/FM/CD/DVD stereo system equipped entertainment center and more storage space than you’ll know what to do with.
- Spacious garage with heavy duty diamond plate black rubber flooring, d-ring tie down anchors in the floor, aluminum ramp door with no-skid surface and a cargo area that can convert between a living area, outdoor dining room or sleeping quarters on a whim.
- Other options and features such as a fuel center for quick camp-side fill ups, radiused entry doors in the living area and garage, triple-axle design for smooth transport, attractive gel-coat exterior and aerodynamic front cap, power awning, a hide a rear screen wall and more let you easily bring the comforts of home where the action is.
This is just a sample of the Wolf Pack Toy Hauler RVs currently available at Lakeshore RV. Call our Lakeshore RV Wolf Pack specialist at 231-788-2040 for any questions you may have about floor plans, standard features, options and pricing. Call or visit Lakeshore RV today! RV Terms