Who Is Forrest Fenn?
In Search of Forrest Fenn's Treasure
- There are 9 clues in the poem
- Start at the beginning of the poem
- Location of treasure is above 5,000 feet and below 10,200 feet
- It's at least 8.25 miles north of Santa Fe, NM
- It's in one of these states: Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, or New Mexico
- All the information you need to lead you to the treasure is in the poem
- There isn't a human trail close to the hiding place
- Chest measures 10" x 10" x 5"
- Location of treasure is on the map he included in his book Too Far To Walk