Type of RV
- Number of people staying - Are the kids coming along, or is it just you and a partner? Will you ever have overnight guests?
- Sleeping space - Will kids be comfortable on convertible furniture, or do they need bunk beds?
- Seating space - Is there room for everyone to sit comfortably, or will it be too cramped for your needs?
- Floor plan - What layout works best for you? Do you want your kitchen in the front? Want an outdoor kitchen? There is a large variety of layouts, so do your research!
What Will Your RV Be Used For?
- Will you be traveling full-time or for extended periods, or mostly on weekends?
- What destinations do you plan on traveling to? Will there be rough terrain? Are you planning on dry camping?
- Are you going to keep your RV in one spot permanently or will you move it seasonally?
- Is your RV just a space to sleep, or do you want to make it your second home?